Policies for Examinees
- Examinees should call beforehand to make an appointment for testing to ensure a spot is available. However, walk-ins are welcomed providing time and space is available (for Compass testing only).
- Some tests require appropriate identification to take an exam. Make sure you bring what is required for the exam you are taking.
- Some exams require a charge. Please check with each individual exam to see charge and acceptable payment methods.
- Examinees are requested to not bring cell phones, pagers, palm pilots and any other electronic devices with them into the testing room.
- No children are allowed in the testing room.
- Under no circumstances are examinees permitted to print, copy, or remove exam materials by any means from the premises.
- Examinees must keep noise at a minimum for the benefit of other examinees, and talking among examinees is not allowed.
- Cheating is not allowed and examinees will be asked to stop testing and leave the Testing Center if found cheating.
- Requests from individuals with disabilities for accommodation necessary for testing services must be made in advance with documentation provided.
P.O. Box 310, Tonkawa, OK 74653, 580.628.6200 P.O. Box 2300, Enid, OK 73702, 580.242.6300 P.O. Box 1869, Stillwater, OK 74076, 405.744.2246 | Contact Webmaster